COVID-19 / Coronavirus Response
We received updated rules regarding safe visits in skilled nursing / long-term care facilities. We are now allowed to have visitation when someone tests positive for COVID-19. Though we are all ready to return to unrestricted visitation and normal operations, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) visitation rules still have many requirements to be met, for example:
- All guests and residents must follow core infection control practices as outlined by the CDC,
- symptom-free and exposure-free screening must occur prior to entrance,
- the visitation space must be cleaned between visits, and,
- the safety and rights of the other residents may not be compromised.
We must continue to follow safety protocols, including screening all visitors for COVID-19 symptoms at the entrance, and facility provided masks must be worn when in the building.
Anyone who has a positive viral test for COVID-19, symptoms of COVID-19, or currently meets the criteria for quarantine, should not enter the facility.
- All visitors and team members will be screened at the entrance.
- Hand hygiene (use of alcohol-based hand rub is preferred)
- Face covering or mask (covering mouth and nose) and physical distancing at least six feet between people, in accordance with CDC guidance
Unvaccinated Visitors or Visitors declining to share their vaccination status must adhere to the following for the entire visit:
- Procedure facemask will be provided and must be worn throughout the visit (covering mouth and nose)
- Social distancing of at least six feet between persons
- Resident should remain masked during the entirety of the visit
- Vaccinated residents may determine if they wish to have a quick hug/brief physical contact
* When you visit a resident at this facility, we want to inform you that you potentially have an increased risk of contracting or transmitting Coronavirus (COVID-19) to the resident you are visiting or others at the facility.
* If you are visiting a resident on a Red Zone, Yellow Zone, or Gray Zone, please be aware that there may be more risk involved of exposing you to COVID-19. PPE requirements may differ, please visit with our facility team members.
* Please be aware that physical contact with your resident may have the potential to increase the risk of the spread COVID-19 to yourself or the resident.
* Visitors who are unable to adhere to the Core Principles of COVID-19 infection prevention or facility protocol will not be permitted to visit.
This website is a guide, so please contact the facility for the specific visitation opportunities. It is also our source of notice of an outbreak or change in cases by 5 p.m. the next day.
County Transmission Level:
Facility Visitation Level:
COVID-19 INFORMATION (updated
CUMULATIVE CASES SINCE MAY 8, 2020:
New-Onset Respiratory Illness >= 3 Staff/Residents:
We know many people are concerned about the spread of COVID-19 (the new coronavirus) being reported in the media and how it may impact us. Ensuring our resident’s, staff and healthcare community’s safe and healthy environment is our greatest concern.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have recommended a variety of steps that we are implementing to help reduce the potential for the virus to enter our building. However, we need your help in battling COVID-19. Below are some resources of how you can help protect yourselves and our residents, as well as prevent the spread throughout the community.
With the unprecedented times we are all facing, our teams have worked very hard to follow the above guidance and protect the residents, your loved ones and our co-workers. Initially, we were in a strict government mandated lock-down due to how very contagious COVID-19 is. C-19 can be spread without any knowledge of carrying the disease, in the air and on contact. We are monitoring community spread daily and working toward our reopening. Below are the links to the visitation guide and what you should know about COVID-19 to protect yourself and others, that are required prior to or at the time of your visit.
The visitation guide is subject to change.
Facility Phone number:
Facility Email Address: